WAKES & COLUMBARIUM
The columbarium consists of nine interconnected rooms, each named after a Franciscan saint. The rooms lead off a central corridor and are airy and bright with natural light from skylights that open to the garden above. The niches holding the ashes of the deceased and inscribed with their names, are set in a pattern resembling the altering bricks of a wall. This forms an evocative reminder that the Church is made of the living stones of its people.
LA VERNA WAKE ROOM
- The operating hours of La Verna Wake Room are from 7.30am to 10.30pm.
- Staying overnight is disallowed.
- The wake room has a capacity of 80 people.
- View images of the rooms below:
Use of wake room
La Verna: $600 per day (7.30am to 10.30pm)
REVISED DONATION FOR NICHES IN BOTH NEW AND OLD CHAPELS
EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JUNE 2015
|Prices for double niches|
|Level 7||$ 2,500|
|Level 6||$ 3,500|
|Level 5||$ 6,500|
|Level 4||$ 6,500|
|Level 3||$ 5,000|
|Level 2||$ 3,500|
|Level 1||$ 2,500|
NEW CHAPELS WILL BE OPEN FOR BOOKING FROM 1 JUNE 2015
|Prices for inscriptions|
|1st name||$ 400|
|2nd name||$ 300|
|Two names together||$ 550|
|Prices for urns|
- All payments by cheque should be made payable to The Order of Friars Minor (S) Ltd – Columbarium.
- The reservation or use of a niche is subject to our Agreement to be entered into by the Applicant.
Call the Parish Office at 6567 3866 during office hours.
|Mon-Fri||9am – 5.30pm|
|Sat||9am – 12.30pm|
|6.30pm – 7.30pm|
|Sun||9am – 1.30pm|